We conduct workshops for those of you who want to have a better understanding of Interior Design. You learn how to find your own style, the right colors, understand the concept in an interior and how to implement your ideas in your own home. The structure of our workshops is engaging and interactive, where you listen, understand, discuss and practice.
DESIGN YOUR ROOM
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interiors of a space or building, to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people. The course enables you insights into a creative approach of an interior designer:
- You will learn to create your own mood board and through photos, set a color scheme, visualize feeling in the room and define an interior style.
- You will identify your own interior style through examination of key interior design styles.
- You will find best sources of inspiration.
- You will create a furniture collage, which will have the same feeling and color scheme as the mood board, but will show the exact furniture you want to use in your interior.
- TIME: 9:00 – 16:30 including lunch break 12:00-13:00
- COST: CHF 500.- including materials, handouts, coffee break, lunch
- PARTICIPANTS: Min. 6 – max. 10
- LOCATIONS: Zug
- LANGUAGE: English, German