We conduct workshops for those of you who want to have a better understanding of Interior Design. You learn how to find your own style, the right colors, understand the concept in an interior and how to implement your ideas in your own home. The structure of our workshops is engaging and interactive, where you listen, understand, discuss and practice.
Color perception is our experience of what we call color and it is important for everything we do in our daily life. With increased understanding of how our color perception works and how colors interact, we will be safer to make our color selection with successful results. To be able to describe, define and specify the color in an easy way, NCS color system, based on how humans see color, has been developed in Sweden and it is a useful tool in any color communication and design processes.
What can you expect?
- You will learn more about the fascinating way to use color in interior design.
- You will understand the basics of an interior color scheme and deepen your knowledge of how colors affect us. The course provides the tools you need to take color scheme decisions based on inspiration and intuition, but also on balanced decisions based on established knowledge.
- You will have the opportunity to practice how to create color schemes for different rooms depending on the light and function.
- You get the opportunity to practice presenting your color scheme successfully as part of a color exercise.
- DATE: 25.03.2017
- TIME: 9:00 – 15:30 including lunch break 12:00-13:00
- COST: CHF 400.- including handouts, material, coffee, snack
- PARTICIPANTS: Min. 6 – max. 8
- LOCATIONS: Dammstrasse 21, 6300 Zug
- LANGUAGE: English